Category: Modline series/Ircon
- Infrared thermometer temperature range: -40 to 2250°C
- Integral stainless steel cooling enclosure
- Standard through-the-lens and laser sighting on all models
- Remote motorized focus and high resolution optics
- Simultaneous analog and digital outputs
- Communications utilities to monitor up to 32 Modline 7 sensors
- Advanced signal conditioning filters (peak hold, valley hold and averaging)
- System or process alarm outputs directly from the sensing head
- Included ModView™ Pro Software
- Background compensation
- 5 year warranty included
- Operating ambient temperatures without cooling: 5 to 65ºC
- Operating ambient temperatures with integral air cooling: 10 to 120ºC
- Operating ambient temperatures with integral water cooling: 10 to 175ºC and with high temperature waterjacket cooling: 10 to 315ºC
The Ircon Modline®7 infrared thermometers are designed for continuous temperature monitoring in nearly any application in industrial temperature process control. Offering four different models to choose from these rugged pyrometers feature an IP65 (NEMA 4) enclosure, standard motorized focus control, as well as through-the-lens and laser sighting.
With extended temperature ranges, high resolution optics and fast response times, the Modline 7 provides the versatility to solve your most demanding applications. An intuitive sensor design, with integral water cooling in a stainless steel enclosure or high temperature waterjacket, reduces installation and setup time. Standardized installation accessories and common ModView™ Pro software platform minimize multiple product configurations at your factory.
ModView™ Pro Software
Modline 7 series features a suite of software programs and utilities to interface with the sensors, including ModView Pro software. With built-in user interface, ModView Pro software displays target temperatures and allows for sensor parameter adjustment to configure or fine tune your sensor remotely.
You can easily change temperature display from ºF to ºC, set or change emissivity levels, scale the range, focus the sensor, and turn on or off filters, such as peak hold, valley hold and averaging, as well as save data for future reference or graphing. Users can also preset alarms for early warning detection, system on/off control or for quality record keeping.
|Temperature range||Optical resolution||Applications|
|-40...800°C||70:1||Thick plastics, food, carpeting, coated paper & thermoforming|
|250...2250°C||70:1||Furnace refractory, flame hardening & brazing|
|250...2250°C||70:1||Glass surface temperatures, glass tempering & float glass, ceramics|
|300...900°C||100:1||Ultra-thin drawn glass|