Category: Compact series/Raytek
- IR temperature sensor range: -20 to 500°C (-4 to 932°F)
- Advanced feature set for OEM applications
- Accessories for air purging and lens protection
- 150 mSec (95%) response time
- Rugged IP 65 (NEMA-4) stainless steel housing
- DataTemp Multidrop software compatible
- Sensor status/self diagnostic LED indicator
- Adjustable signal processing
The Raytek CM IR temperature sensor is designed for continuous temperature monitoring in a broad range of manufacturing processes and OEM applications. This sensor provides the advantages of infrared temperature measurement in a powerful, compact, integrated sensor. The CM sensor can easily replace traditional contact probes with a J-type or K-type thermocouple output, or with a user scaleable 0-5 volt output.
The CM's onboard electronics are protected by a rugged IP 65 (NEMA-4) stainless steel housing, allowing the sensor to function in ambient temperatures of up to 70°C (160°F) without cooling.
Although small in size, the CM is loaded with advanced features. An RS232 digital interface allows the user to configure all programmable sensor variables with the powerful DataTemp® Multidrop software included with each sensor. The built-in LED health sensor provides a convenient on-line indicator of the sensor's operating status and aids in troubleshooting initial sensor setup.
|Temperature range||Optical resolution||Applications|
|-20...500°C||13:1||Printing, coating, laminating, drying/curing, paper, food, textiles, carpet, sheet plastics, asphalt, pharmaceuticals|