Thermoforming Process Imaging System
Category: IR systems
- Improve profitability and product quality
- Reduce setup time and scrap
- Detect defects and failed heating elements quickly
- Automate quality monitoring
- View complete thermal images and temperature profiles
- Define product-specific configurations and data files
- Customize and display zones overlayed on thermal image
- Automatically analyze zone temperatures
The TF150 Thermal Imaging System allows thermoformers to visualize the temperature distribution of virtually any plastic part in thermoforming processes.
The TF150 System features an easy-to-use "point and click" user interface. It installs easily and views the sheet between the oven and forming sections from the top. Connecting the pre-wired cables to a PC and entering installation dimensions in the TF150 Software completes this easy installation process.
The software displays each thermal image snapshot with overlaid customizable zones and zone results. 100 zones are shown (several have alarm conditions). A high-alarm appears red and a low-alarm is blue. These results can be output to your PLC or SCADA system. The software can ignore the temperature of areas lying outside of the part's thermal image (background).