Category: Vision systems
- maximal resistance to background light
- cycle time neutral images
- tool specific testing criteria
- easy and fast recipe creation
- in cycle protocolls for the connection to higher-level QS systems
- open system for an individual extension
The CT-Inspector enables a reliable component centering and monitoring of the exact component position through component outline detections in a manufacturing process. Adjustment data of the individual components can be transmitted to a robot or feeder/transfer system by using destacking/centering applications to ensure a 100% repeatable stacking position in the downstream process.
The system works as fast nearly no process delay occur and at the same time provides a high training/user friendliness.
Due to the integrated recipe management the tool change requires no further intervention as the system automatically resorts to stored tool-specific test reciepes.
If needed the open system layout allows the integration of further hard- and software features at any time.